Working with Children - 8 hours CPD
Certificate in Hypnotherapy with Children
Course Title : Certificate in Hypnotherapy with Children (CHC)
Fee : £130
Suitable for : Qualified and trainee hypnotherapists, as well as other practitioners who have experience using hypnosis.
Time: 9.00am to 5.30pm
Locations and Dates:
SHEFFIELD Sunday 14 June 2020
SHEFFIELD Sunday 6 December 2020
About the Course
It is immensely rewarding working with children as they have great imagination and respond really well to hypnosis, but it can be quite different from working with adults. On this course, you will learn a range of inductions and interventions to enable you to work confidently with children from age 5 to 17.
What the Course Includes
- Initial Assessment for children
- Differences between hypnosis with children and adults
- Preparing the parent and parental participation
- Indications and contra-indications for therapy
- Building rapport with children
- Hypnotic language for children
- Different techniques for different child age-brackets
- Metaphors for children
- Self-hypnosis for children
- Scripts for 7 common issues
On successful completion of the course, you will be awarded the Certificate in Hypnotherapy with Children and the entitlement to use the designating letters CHC after your name.
If you would like more information on Hypnotherapy CPD Courses, or you would like to book your place, please contact me.
The Hypnotherapy Academy
Tel: 07986 539747