IEMT (Integral Eye Movement Therapy)
Course Title : IEMT Practitioner 2 Day
Locations, Dates and Times:
SHEFFIELD Jurys Inn Sheffield City Centre
Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 April 2020, 9.30am to 4.30pm
Saturday 3 and Sunday 4 October 2020, 9.30am to 4.30pm
This 2 day course is suitable for:
- Talking therapists such as Hypnotherapists, Psychotherapists Counsellors
- Coaches (life and business for example)
- NLP Practitioners
- Social Workers
- Complimentary therapists such as Reiki Practitioners, Massage therapists, Healers
- Medical Practitioners such as G.Ps, Nurses
- Any of the above may be experienced or students
About the Course
Integral Eye Movement Therapy (IEMT) is a brief process for permanently changing undesired, unhelpful feelings about the past and self. Techniques address how the client learned to feel the way they do, as well as how they learned to be the way they are and thus bring about rapid change.
IEMT is ideal for using as a standalone intervention or in addition to your existing skills and is particularly effective for working with Anxiety, Depression, PTSD, Guilt, or in fact any emotional or identity issues.
The exciting two day course day includes demonstrations and exercises to give you the opportunity to practice the methods and techniques taught, as well as a comprehensive Course Manual containing all scripts, for you to begin confidently using IEMT immediately.
Following the course, delegates are required to complete a self reflective and case study in order to gain Certification as an IEMT Practitioner.
What the Course Includes
- About IEMT
- Considerations for using IEMT
- IEMT Practitioners & Professional Association
- Eye Accessing Cues
- Emotional and Identity Imprints
- IEMT Techniques
- Working with Anxiety
- Working with PTSD
- Working with Depression
- Example Session Format using IEMT
- Case Study & Self-Reflective Study
There are 3 levels of award to choose from:-
- Certificate of Attendance – on completion of the 2 day course;
- Certificate in IEMT – on completion of 2 day course AND case studies;
- IEMT Practitioner – on completion of 2 day course, case studies AND registration with The Association of IEMT Practitioners
If you would like more information on CPD Courses, or you would like to book your place, please contact me.
The Hypnotherapy Academy
Tel: 07986 539747