Stress Management - 8 hours CPD
Certificate in Hypnotherapy for Stress
Course Title : Certificate in Hypnotherapy for Stress (CHS)
Fee : £150
Suitable for : Qualified and trainee hypnotherapists, as well as other practitioners who have experience using hypnosis.
Time: 9.00am to 5.30pm
Locations and Dates:
SHEFFIELD Saturday 21 March 2020
SHEFFIELD Saturday 5 September 2020
About the Course
You will learn the skills required to become specialists in the area of Stress Management and Prevention and work effectively with clients in your private practice, as well as for working with businesses to address work-related stress. The day also includes full format and content for delivering 1 day Stress-Busting Workshops and 1 hour Stress-Busting Classes to groups in the corporate sector, or to the general public. The day includes plenty of practical exercises to give you the opportunity to practice the techniques taught and a variety of scripts are provided for you to take away to use with your clients.
What the Course Includes
- About Stress - definition, facts and figures
- The physical and emotional effects of Stress
- Identifying your client's stress triggers
- Work-related Stress
- Addressing the 6 main risk factors
- Inductions and Interventions for alleviating and preventing stress
- Simple and effective tips to benefit your clients on a daily basis
- 'ABC' Stress Prevention Programme
- NLP techniques
- Between-session assignments
- Group work - Deliver your own Stress-Busting Workshops and Classes
On successful completion of the course, you will be awarded the Certificate in Hypnotherapy for Stress and the entitlement to use the designating letters CHS after your name.
If you would like more information on Hypnotherapy CPD Courses, or you would like to book your place, please contact me.
The Hypnotherapy Academy
Tel: 07986 539747